Reverse Engineering Facility
Our reverse engineering laboratory is fully equipped with state of the art equipment to enable full circuit examination and extraction while our optical room has every type of imaging and signal analysis instrument
- Initial investigation by means of X-Ray Imaging is a powerful first step in the reverse engineering process.
- For semi-conductors, decapsulation and surface preparation of the die follow. An Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) can image semi-conductors and optical disc surfaces where structures are too small for optical microscopes.
- Micro-Probing and Laser Trimming allow modifications to be made to both semi-conductors and optical disc surfaces.
- Focused Ion Beam (FIB) technology is used to effectively 'edit' integrated circuits at gate level.
- Cryptographic Engineers unravel the mathematic principals of modern encryption.
- Once a device is fully understood then the process of producing your own truly compatible product can begin.